A new school year is upon us! Wow, I can hardly believe it’s a whole new year. For those of you who have little ones that are just starting their big school adventure, these FREE fonts for back-to-school may be just the thing you’re looking for!
When my kiddo’s were starting out at big school, I made hundreds of worksheets for them using some of these fonts. They’re nice to have on hand so that when you need to, you can type them up in a word document using any letters, numbers, words or phrases you choose, and voila you’ve made your very own teaching aid!
I will also be making some great teaching aids over the next couple of days, so be sure to keep an eye out for them. They will include a,b,c’s, number charts, and of course the classic Aa is for Annie apple, etc…
So without any further delay, here are the links to the FREE fonts for back-to-school. They are free for personal and commercial use, and you can safely download them onto your PC. Once you’ve downloaded them, open the folder and hit install. It will automatically install the fonts into Microsoft Word.
Here’s what these FREE fonts for back-to-school look like
Teaching aid fonts
- Print Clearly font (the download file consists of 3 fonts)
- Penmanship Print font (the download file consists of 1 font)
- Cursif font (the download file consists of 2 fonts)
Fun school fonts
- Permanent Marker font (the download file consists of 1 font)
- Eraser font (the download file consists of 1 font)
- Discipuli Britannica font (the download file consists of 2 fonts)
- Alphahate font (the download file consists of 1 font)
I hope this helps mommies, they’re a really great tool to have on your PC. Have fun creating some great teaching aids for your kiddo’s, they can only but benefit from any extra work you give them at home. If you put the time in, your children will really reap the rewards later. Have fun!